subtle, effective, fast
why clear aligners?
At Foote Orthodontics, we are delighted to be providers of both Invisalign and Spark aligners for the greater Philadelphia area. Clear aligner treatment is in high demand in Philadelphia; that’s because aligners are:
- More comfortable than traditional braces
- More predictable and controllable than other forms of alignment
- Easier for eating, brushing and flossing
- Virtually invisible
And with flexible financing, payment plans and orthodontic insurance coverage, there is no reason not to see if clear aligners are right for your smile!
gentle smile alignment
how do clear aligners work?
The straightening process is simple, utilizing a series of steps to gently straighten your teeth until they reach the desired results. Not only does this achieve the same results as traditional metal braces, but the treatment is quicker as well. And at Foote Orthodontics, they’re the same price.
First, visit Foote Orthodontics to determine whether it is the best option for you. Dr. Foote will then obtain an accurate image of your teeth and bite with a 3D scanner. This means we won’t have to take messy impressions and your aligners will fit precisely. The scanned images are used to create a sequence of custom aligners, perfectly calibrated with advanced computer technology.
Once you receive your aligners, you will wear each one for one week, removing it only to eat, brush, and floss. As you progress through each set, your teeth will gradually move into place until you have the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
comfortable, predictable results
the clear aligner process
Gone are the days of waiting anxiously for the big reveal of your mystery smile after months of wearing braces. Technology coupled with Dr. Foote’s expertise allows a concentrated level of control and predictable results. Here’s how it works:
- Call for your Complimentary Consultation or Schedule Online. . Call 610-525-6142 or schedule online for your complimentary consultation that includes photos, x-rays and a complimentary digital 3D scan with a state-of-the-art iTero scanner, which lets you see the outcome of your alignment treatment before it even begins.
- Choose your smile. Our Treatment Coordinators Jan and Cara will go over treatment options with you after conferring with Dr. Foote. When you’ve decided on the route you want to take, they will set up your initial aligner delivery appointment in either our Wayne or Bryn Mawr office, whichever works best for you. (You can also switch between our two offices to suit your needs throughout your treatment process!)
- Meet your doctor. At your first appointment, Dr. Foote will evaluate your current smile, confirm that you’re a great candidate for clear aligners, and recommend a custom treatment plan that works for you.
- Start smiling straighter. When your aligners are ready, you’ll come into Foote Orthodontics to try on your aligners, and get instructions on how to wear and care for them. You’ll begin to see results in a matter of weeks.
- Comparable fees to alternative options. When considering orthodontic treatment of any kind, remember that you are in the best hands with a highly trained orthodontist.
no messy impressions
itero intraoral scanner
At Foote Orthodontics, we’re always looking towards the future of dentistry, and that’s why we’ve invested in the powerful iTero digital scanner. A hand-held device, our iTero scanner looks like a small wand, and allows us to take high-resolution, 3D images of your teeth and mouth in just a few minutes at your initial, complimentary appointment.
The intraoral scanner works by stitching together thousands of individual scans, giving us a 3D image of your smile that we can manipulate and interact with to plan your treatment. You’ll even be able to see what your new grin will look like when your Invisalign treatment is finished. . .before you even start!
The iTero scanner also completely does away with physical impressions. Say goodbye to those uncomfortable dental-putty-filled trays, and say hello to your new smile at Foote Orthodontics.